COVID-19 Freeze for Multnomah County

The four-week (minimum) freeze is in effect through December 16th.

Services and Information for Public records

To submit a public records request or check the status of an existing public records request.
City of Portland Website
PortlandMaps delivers site-specific property information, neighborhood crime statistics, aerial photos, school information, and tons of additional map data for the City of Portland and beyond.
Request specific records maintained within a City bureau.
Access City records such as ordinances, resolutions, and City Council meetings. You can also access historical documents and photographs. The Portland Archives & Records Center is closed at this time. Staff are telecommuting and can respond to some reference questions via email.
City of Portland Website
Interactive map for the Anti-Displacement Action Plan project
An elected Mayor and Council of Commissioners are responsible for legislative policy, and oversee bureaus that oversee the day-to-day operations. An elected Auditor ensures the government acts in good faith.
The Ombudsman investigates complaints on behalf of Portland residents and businesses and identify ways to resolve them. As part of the City Auditor’s Office, we’re independent and impartial.
Monthly or quarterly reproductions of the daily work calendar for the Emergency Management Bureau Director.
City of Portland Website
Portland GIS Data available for download. Formats include API (GeoJSON and GeoService), Shapefile, Spreadsheet and KML formats.
The City of Portland takes your privacy seriously. This policy is designed to let you know what information the City collects when you use Portland.gov, why we collect it, and how we use the information.
You may submit a written request not to disclose sensitive information about you in legal matters.
BuySpeed is the vendor portal for doing business with the City of Portland.
The regulatory improvement program updates and improves City building and land regulations, to foster development.
This is a fee-based service that's usually used to do searches as part of real estate transactions. For one time or infrequent searches, we recommend contacting a title company to perform the search for you.
Shops that buy and sell property that is frequently the subject of theft (“regulated property”) must get a permit. This permit needs to be renewed each year.
City of Portland Website
Use the online Map App to submit written testimony for the affordable housing opportunities project