Services, Guides, and Information

8 services and resources found
This guide will help you understand how to apply for a liquor license with the City of Portland.
Temporary or special event liquor license applications must be submitted to both the Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission (OLCC) and the City for approval.
This page will give you information on how to apply for a new annual license or make a change to an existing license. If you are unsure which license best fits your needs, contact the OLCC at 503-872-5217.

Civic Portal

External Resource
This page will direct you to the online licensing system for the City of Portland's Cannabis and Liquor programs.
Find records related to development on private property and other records maintained by Portland Permitting & Development. Receive code enforcement records, land use review records, permit records, liquor license and cannabis business records, and more.

Online Portal FAQ

Easy, fast, and efficient! All annual liquor licenses, change applications, renewals, and temporary sales licenses should be submitted through the new online system, Civic Portal.
Renew your annual liquor license with both Oregon Liquor & Cannabis Commission (OLCC) and the City of Portland. This is *not* a server permit.

Filter by Service Type

Filter by Information Type