FY 2018-19 FALL SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET
Binding City Policy
Section 1. The Council finds:
1. Exhibit 1, attached, includes all incremental changes to the City appropriation schedule as a result of the Fall Supplemental Budget Process.
2. A memorandum, attached as Exhibit 2, identifies programs, projects, or activities that require appropriation adjustment or transfer of appropriation within bureau and fund budgets.
3. Exhibit 3, attached, shows, for informational purposes, a reconciliation of changes to all funds.
4. Exhibit 4, attached, shows, for informational purposes, all requests materially affecting the General Fund.
5. Exhibit 5, attached, shows all position changes.
NOW THEREFORE, the Council directs:
a. The FY 2018-19 Appropriation Schedule is hereby amended by adjusting appropriations for certain expenditures in various funds as indicated by the increases and decreases presented in Exhibit 1; explanation of these changes is provided in the memorandum attached as Exhibit 2.
b. The number of authorized positions in the FY 2018-19 Revised Budget is hereby amended as presented in Exhibit 5.
c. The actions amending the FY 2018-19 Revised Budget contained in this ordinance are binding City policy.
d, The City Budget Office to adjust FY 2019-20 Current Appropriation Level targets as outlined in Exhibit 2.
e. The Office of Community and Civic Life to present to the Mayor a multi-year work plan before expending resources appropriated through this Ordinance related to Census 2020 Coordination and Response.
Section 2. The Council declares that an emergency exists in order that FY 2018-19 Fall budget adjustments are implemented without delay; therefore, this ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage by Council.
Link to Exhibits 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 (PDF Document 911 kb)
Emergency Ordinance No. 189246, passed by City Council and effective November 7, 2018.