FY 2012-13 SPRING SUPPLEMENTAL BUDGET
Binding City Policy
Section 1. The Council finds:
1. The City Council received a memorandum from the City Budget Office (“CBO”) summarizing the budget adjustments to be made during the Spring Supplemental Budget process. The memorandum, attached as Exhibit 1, identifies programs, projects, or activities that require appropriation adjustment or transfer of appropriation within bureau budgets.
2. Exhibit 2, attached, includes all incremental changes to the City appropriation schedule as a result of the Spring Supplemental Budget process.
3. Exhibit 3, attached, shows, for informational purposes, a reconciliation of changes to all funds.
4. Exhibit 4, attached, shows, for informational purposes, all requests materially affecting the General Fund.
5. Exhibit 5, attached, shows all position changes.
NOW THEREFORE, the Council directs:
a. The FY 2012-13 Appropriation Schedule is hereby amended by adjusting appropriations for certain expenditures in various funds as indicated by the increases and decreases presented in Exhibit 2.
b. The number of authorized positions in the FY 2012-13 Revised Budget is hereby amended as presented in Exhibit 5.
c. The actions amending the FY 2012-13 budget contained in this ordinance are binding City policy.
Section 2. The Council declares that an emergency exists in order that FY 2012-13 Spring Supplemental budget adjustments are implemented without delay; therefore, this ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage by Council.
Link to Exhibits 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (PDF Document, 2 MB)
Emergency Ordinance No. 186009, passed by City Council and effective May 2, 2013.