Impacts to City Services

Find information about city services during this Emergency Declaration for Work Stoppage

Services, Guides, and Information

33 services and resources found

Alarm Payment Submission

Make your alarm payments online.

Police Record Request

To submit a public records request or check the status of an existing public records request.
Organization information and contact details.
The pandemic has led to a substantial increase in the amount of trash, graffiti, and vandalism in the city. The city’s recovery will require that these issues be addressed holistically and comprehensively by engaging multiple bureaus and community organizations.
The City of Portland requires both residents and business owners with alarm systems to maintain an annual permit with the city.
Active shooter incidents are often unpredictable and evolve rapidly. The Community Active Shooter Preparedness (CASP) presentation is designed to provide community members the skills to react to an active shooter situation.
Crime Stoppers of Oregon offers cash rewards of up to $2,500 for information that leads to an arrest in any unsolved felony. Tipsters can remain anonymous.

David Downs

Officer-Involved Summary
The Disabled Parking Enforcement Unit volunteers meet the public on a face to face basis with the primary intent, which is education. We are in the field to help the public understand the law and their responsibilities.
The Drugs and Vice Division aims to reduce crime and improve neighborhood livability in the community. Members of the community can assist in this effort by reporting drug complaints and concerns.

Jeremy J. Rieck

Officer-involved shooting summary
The Police Equity Advisory Council is seeking feedback in its creation of the 2023-2028 Police Racial Equity Plan.

Police Precincts

You may submit a written request not to disclose sensitive information about you in legal matters.
If this is an emergency, call 911! Community members are able to submit a police report online for certain crimes or incidents. You cannot report stolen vehicles or vehicle crashes online.

The City of Portland is committed to transparency throughout negotiations between the City of Portland and the Portland Police Association.

PPB Geocaching

The Portland Police Bureau has five permanent geocaches at Bureau locations throughout the city. 
The public can retrieve their property from the Property and Evidence Division under certain conditions.
Register your bike online . This is the most reliable method for proving ownership. This is a free service.