COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: Lower Risk
Regional chlorine shortage: Portland water remains safe to drink

A regional chlorine shortage has disrupted supplies. The Portland Water Bureau is monitoring the situation and evaluating our supplies and procedures. Get updates.

Police Report or Record: Online Request

To submit a public records request or check the status of an existing public records request.

Allow processing time of six to eight weeks after receipt for online requests; 16 weeks for written requests.

1111 SW Second Avenue
First Floor
Portland, OR 97204
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday

Information by phone

For questions about police records, contact the Records Division (24 hours a day).

For information on how to submit a public records request or get a copy of your police report, call the automated information line.


Police Records Division