The Portland Water Bureau is monitoring a fire in the Bull Run Watershed

Tap water remains safe to drink. More information or follow the Portland Water Bureau on X (Twitter) and Facebook for updates. Español | Tiếng Việt | 简体中文 | Русский| українська | Soomaali | Română | नेपाली | Chuukese

Report found bike

If you see what appears to be an abandoned bike, contact police at the non-emergency number (503-823-3333), to request the bike be taken to the property room as found property.

Reporting takes the time of a phone call. After 60 days without finding an owner, the bike may be released to you.

Call us

Whether found in the yard, tossed in the bushes, or left in front of a business or elsewhere, likely these are stolen bikes that have been abandoned for one reason or another.

The bike sits in the property room to await a match for an owner. You can be listed as the property owner and petition to take possession of it if no owner is located in the next 60 days. Police can check police reports for any reported thefts. We also utilize and, which list bikes that are reported stolen. 


Portland Non-Emergency

phone number503-823-3333If there is an immediate threat to life or property, call 9-1-1.

Follow on Social Media