If this is an emergency, call 911! Community members are able to submit a police report online for certain crimes or incidents. You cannot report stolen vehicles or vehicle crashes online.
What type of crime is it?
Online police reports are only available for crimes in the City of Portland service area. You can report crimes such as:
- Burglary to Shed/Unattached Garage/Storage Unit
- Fraud Other
- Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card
- Hit and Run (non-vehicle property damage, non-injury)
- Hit and Run (vehicle damaged, non-injury)
- Identity Theft
- Illegal Dumping
- Lost Property (Excluding Firearms or Narcotic Prescription Medications)
- Suspicious Activity Person
- Suspicious Activity Vehicle
- Theft from Building
- Theft from Coin-op Machines
- Theft From Vehicle
- Theft of Mail
- Theft of Vehicle Parts and/or Accessories
- Theft Other
- Vandalism (Excluding Arson, Graffiti, & Gunfire)
- Vandalism to a Motor Vehicle (Excluding Arson, Gunfire, Hit & Run)
- Additional Property/Supplemental Information (Add to prior report)
You can fill out an online report if:
It's in the City of Portland service area
- There are no known suspects
- There are no firearms or narcotic prescription medications involved
You cannot report stolen vehicles or vehicle crashes online.
More details on what can be reported online are available on the reporting submission page (below).
New Police Report
Add to a Previous Report
Additional Property/Supplemental Information
If your crime is not listed above, call non-emergency at: 503-823-3333