Drug complaint

The Drugs and Vice Division aims to reduce crime and improve neighborhood livability in the community. Members of the community can assist in this effort by reporting drug complaints and concerns.

Gather information

Please be as detailed as possible in your reporting, and consider including the following:

  • The address
  • The time of day
  • Vehicle(s) description
  • Physical description
  • Photos (if available)

Know that your information will remain confidential.

Online drug complaint form

Call the Drug Tip Line or call the office directly


Drugs and Vice Division

Drugs and Vice Division Office