Please join us for the 2022 4th quarter BHUAC Community Engagement Meeting: learn more about the committee members and their work.
This will be a virtual meeting and there will be time for Q&A. We will have an ASL interpreter as well. We look forward to seeing you!
Behavioral Health Unit Advisory Committee (BHUAC) Introduction
BHUAC Community Meeting Purpose and Objective: The purpose of the quarterly BHUAC Community Meetings is to share, with the community, the work done by the BHUAC. The BHUAC Community Meetings are also an opportunity for community members to provide feedback and ask questions specifically regarding the BHUAC and its work.
Outline of Topics for Discussion:
Summary of topics:
• Police Review Board (PRB) presentation
• Enhanced Crisis Intervention Team (ECIT) Certification Course
• BHUAC members observed and provided feedback on ECIT Scenarios and Skill Builders and Trauma Informed Care (TIC) Presentation provided during the 2022 ECIT Certification Course.
• Multnomah County Mobile Crisis Response Procurement
• BHUAC Co-Chair Janie Gullickson Recognition
• Reviewed BHU Standard Operating Procedure 3-3: Enhanced Crisis Intervention Team
• BHU Behavioral Health Resource Guide
Discussion / Q&A
1. What topics would community members like to see on the BHUAC agenda?
2. What topics would the community like to see on the BHUAC website?