2022 2nd quarter BHUAC Community Engagement Meeting: learn more about the council members and their work.
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Please join us for the 2022 2nd quarter BHUAC Community Engagement Meeting to learn more about the council members and their work.
This will be a virtual meeting and there will be time for Q&A. We will have an ASL interpreter as well. We look forward to seeing you!
Behavioral Health Unit Advisory Committee (BHUAC) Introduction
Behavioral Health Unit (BHU) Introduction
The objective of the BHUAC’s community meeting is to provide an opportunity for the public to provide feedback and ask questions of the BHUAC.
Outline of Topics for Discussion:
- April 27, 2022
- Directives Approval Process Presentation by PPB Directives Team
- 2022 Sergeants’ Academy ECIT Lesson Plan presentation by BHU
- May 25, 2022
- Public Meeting
- ECIT Re-Alignment Plan shared with BHUAC
- June 14, 2022
- First Annual BHUAC Retreat
- 2022 ECIT In-Service Threat Mitigation and Assessment Lesson Plan presentation by BHU
- 2022 ECIT In-Service Motivational Interviewing Lesson Plan presentation by PPB Training Division
- BHU BHRT Mental Health Crisis Responder
Discussion / Q&A
- What topics would community members like to see on the BHUAC agenda?
- What topics would the community like to see on the BHUAC website?