Please join us for the 2022 3rd quarter BHUAC Community Engagement Meeting to learn more about the members and their work.
This will be a virtual meeting and there will be time for Q&A. We will have an ASL interpreter as well. We look forward to seeing you!
Behavioral Health Unit Advisory Committee (BHUAC) Introduction
Behavioral Health Unit (BHU) Introduction
BHUAC Community Meeting Purpose and Objective
Response to Questions Posed by Community Members in Attendance in August:
BHUAC Meetings in Quarter Two:
• July 27, 2022
• August 24, 2022
• September 28, 2022
Outline of Topics for Discussion:
July 27, 2022
• Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Lesson Plan Review
• CIT Lesson Plan for Advanced Academy
• Bureau of Emergency Communication (BOEC) SOPs for PSR • PSR Training for BOEC Dispatchers & Call Takers
• BOEC In-Service Training Feedback/Brainstorming
August 24, 2022
• ECIT Lesson Plans
September 29, 2022
• Comfort Dog Presentation
• Presentation by the Office of the Inspector General (OIG)
Discussion / Q&A
1. What topics would community members like to see on the BHUAC agenda?
2. What topics would the community like to see on the BHUAC website?