The Rental Services Commission forwards our recommendations for the actions we believe City Council should take to address the significant impacts that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the rental market.
RSC Recommendations to City Council
- Local extension of eviction moratorium
- Expand access to justice and legal services
- Increased communication, education, and access for landlords and tenants
- Promote housing stability by strengthening existing protections and creating new protections
- Establish emergency rent assistance and expand permanent long-term rent assistance
Read the full recommendations: