The Rental Services Office operates a helpline and provides on-site technical assistance and information specific to Mandatory Renter Relocation Assistance. The RSO is a resource for both landlords and renters.
The Rental Services Office provides information and referrals for landlords and renters. We specialize in technical assistance on Mandatory Renter Relocation Assistance. We also provide general information on tenant-landlord law, including Senate Bill 608 and additional renter protections. If you have questions specific to other aspects of landlord-tenant law or require legal assistance, the Rental Services Office can refer you to community resources and agencies.
The RSO provides support to the City’s Rental Services Commission and Fair Housing Advocacy Committee, the volunteer appointed bodies providing public input on policies and services related to fair housing and landlord-tenant law.
- COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium FAQ and additional guidance for renters and homeowners
- Mandatory Renter Relocation Assistance
- Landlord-tenant law training schedule (FAIR: Application and Screening and Security Deposits)
- Residential Rental Registration and Schedule R
- Resources for Landlords and Tenants
- Attend a Rental Services Commission meeting
- Join the RSO email list
For Translation or Interpretation
Traducción e interpretación | Chuyển Ngữ hoặc Phiên Dịch | 翻译或传译 | 翻訳または通訳 | Письменныйили устный перевод | Traducere sau Interpretare | 번역 및 통 |Письмовий або усний переклад | Turjumida ama Fasiraadda | الترجمة التحريرية والشفوية | ການແປພາສາ ຫຼື ການອະທິບາຍ