Web Compliance Management System
Compliance data is reported to PHB through WCMS.
WCMS User Guide (step-by-step instructions and screenshots)
Contact PHB for technical assistance. Scroll down for contact info.
New User Registration
If you are a new user, follow these two steps to get started.
For step-by-step instructions with helpful screenshots, check out the WCMS User Guide.
For WCMS assistance and technical support, please contact:
Contact the RAC Team
For questions about compliance requirements and other compliance-related issues, please contact a Risk Analysis and Compliance staff for assistance.
The goals of the system are to ensure that financed projects perform as projected, benefit intended populations, and achieve long-term sustainability.
Program areas monitored by RAC include:
- Multi-family housing rental units
- Federally funded projects like HOME and CDBG
- Inclusionary Housing (IH) units
- System Development Charges (SDC)
- Limited Tax Exemptions (LTE) and Multiple-Unit Limited Tax Exemptions (MULTE)