PHB Annual Compliance Testing and Reporting
Property Self-inspections Resume for PHB funded projects
As the federal waiver period has ended, PHB is requiring that PHB funded projects resume property self-inspections beginning in March 2022. Please refer to this memo:
HUD Program Grantees
- Eviction Prevention for At-Risk Tenants (HUD Email)
HOME | CDBG | HOPWA
- HOPWA Guidance for COVID-19 (HUD Exchange)
If you are having trouble locating what you need or would like to submit a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a specific question for a RAC Team staff? Find contacts here.
Get RAC updates and reminders right to your inbox. Let us know if your info changes.
Web Compliance Management System
Compliance Requirements by Program
- Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan (AFHMP Form) (726 Kb) – HUD.gov
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program
- CDBG Regulations (24 CFR 570)
- Occupancy Requirements of Subsidized Multifamily Housing Programs (HUD Handbook 4350.3)
- CDBG Program Eviction Moratorium Q&A's (HUD)
*Low Income Housing Tax Credit is managed by the state of Oregon.
LIHTC compliance documents are found on OHCS' website.
PHB must be notified prior to any change in property management company prior to the change taking place. Please use the forms in this section to ensure your property management agreement remains compliant with PHB and/or HOME program requirements.
The goals of the system are to ensure that financed projects perform as projected, benefit intended populations, and achieve long-term sustainability.
Program areas monitored by RAC include: