PHB's Risk Analysis and Compliance (RAC) team monitors the compliance, reporting, and financial performance of housing funded and regulated by the City of Portland. Find WCMS help here, plus program compliance information and resources. Join the email list to stay informed on all important updates.
PHB Annual Compliance Testing and Reporting:
HUD Program Grantees:
- Eviction Prevention for At-Risk Tenants (HUD Email)
HOME | CDBG | HOPWA
If you are having trouble locating what you need or would like to submit a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Have a specific question for a RAC Team staff? Find contacts here.
Get RAC updates and reminders right to your inbox.
Web Compliance Management System
Compliance Requirements by Program
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program
- CDBG Regulations (24 CFR 570)
- Occupancy Requirements of Subsidized Multifamily Housing Programs (HUD Handbook 4350.3)
- CDBG Program Eviction Moratorium Q&A's (HUD)
*Low Income Housing Tax Credit is managed by the state of Oregon.
LIHTC compliance documents are found on OHCS' website.
PHB must be notified prior to any change in property management company prior to the change taking place. Please use the forms in this section to ensure your property management agreement remains compliant with PHB and/or HOME program requirements.
The goals of the system are to ensure that financed projects perform as projected, benefit intended populations, and achieve long-term sustainability.
Program areas monitored by RAC include:
- Multi-family housing rental units
- Federally funded projects like HOME and CDBG
- Inclusionary Housing (IH) units
- System Development Charges (SDC)
- Limited Tax Exemptions (LTE) and Multiple-Unit Limited Tax Exemptions (MULTE)