Affordable Housing Development Funding and Incentives
PHB offers direct funding and an array of incentives to support new affordable housing development and rehabilitation of existing properties. Opportunities may include property tax exemptions, development fee exemptions, loans and other financial assistance.
City of Portland Website
Related offices, programs, advisory groups, and projects
With the slate of new projects recommended for funding from Metro’s Affordable Housing Bond, Portland will surpass 80% of its Metro Bond housing goals. Land donation by Kaiser Permanente will further bond progress in 2022.
Past Meetings and Hearings
- Public Hearing on Draft Permanent Rules for Certification Program (Public Hearing)
- Public Hearing on Draft Permanent DHA Rules (Public Hearing)
- M-BOS Mandatory Developer Information Session (Public Meeting)
- M-BOS Equity in Contracting (Public Meeting)
- Inclusionary Housing Administrative Rule Change Hearing (Public Hearing)