PP&R Fall 4v4 Volleyball League Information
- Registration for teams and individual players is open August 15th to September 16th.
- Game play is September 24th through October 29th at Parkrose Middle School.
Practice and game information:
Practices are held at Mt Tabor Middle School beginning Tuesday, September 20th, 2022.
- 5800 SE Ash St., Portland, OR 97215
|3-4 grades||6:15 - 7:25 PM - Tuesdays at Mt Tabor Middle School|
|5-6 grades||6:15 - 7:25 PM - Tuesdays at Mt Tabor Middle School|
|7-8 grades||7:30 - 8:40 PM - Tuesdays at Mt Tabor Middle School|
|High school||7:30 - 8:40 PM - Tuesdays at Mt Tabor Middle School|
Games are played at Parkrose Middle School beginning Saturday, September 24th, 2022.
- 11800 NE Shaver St., Portland, OR 97220
- Weekly game schedules will be posted here each Thursday.
New Program Format 2022
The Saturday youth volleyball league is transitioning to a 4v4 game format. This change provides each player more opportunities to play, touch the ball, and develop their volleyball skills in a game environment. This game format also teaches players to work together, become better teammates, have fun, and to truly enjoy the game of volleyball.
- Independent players practice one day per week
- 30-minute practice prior to playing games on Saturday
- Players – a maximum of 4 players per team during games
- 3rd & 4th Grade League (program limit of 32 players)
- 5th & 6th Grade League (program limit of 32 players)
- 7th & 8th Grade League (program limit of 32 players)
- High School League (program limit of 32 players)
- Smaller Court – 25 ft. wide and 25 ft. deep
- Short Games – First team to 15 points or highest score after 10 minutes
- More Games – 4 to 6 games every Saturday
- Games – Teams face a new opponent team every game
- Player Rotation - Independent players form new teams each game
- Scorekeeping –Tracking wins, not the score of the game
- Referee – Games are monitored by a referee
- Coaches – Coaching before and after games, not during game play
- Independent Players - $125.00 (Scholarships available)
- Independent players practice once a week, form teams and play games on Saturday
- Established Teams: (Scholarships available)
- Team of 4 to 7 players - $150
- Team of 8 to 11 players - $250
- Team of 12 or more players - $350
- Established teams must have an adult coach or chaperone
- Teams are responsible for securing their practice space
Independent Player Registration
Independent player fee: $125 (scholarships available)
- Team fee: listed above (scholarships available)
- A coach or chaperone is required for team registration
- Teams need their own practice space
- Player jerseys with 4-6” number on center front required
- Team registration forms available below
- Submit completed registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org