Stay home. Save lives. Portland enters phase 1 of reopening.

Non-Park Use Permit Application

Any construction work or staging on Portland Parks & Recreation property by any individual, organization, business, or agency - other than Portland Parks & Recreation or one of their contractors - requires a Non-Park Use Permit (NPUP) Application.

Approval process could to 4 to 12 weeks depending on the complexity of your request and parties involved

Fill out form

choose between one of the options below:

Mail forms

All application materials can be mailed to:

Real Property Services Administrator

1120 SW Fifth Ave
Suite 1302
Portland, OR97204
United States

  1. Fax:

    All application materials except for any fees can be faxed to the number below.

  2. Payment

    To make payment of fees using a credit card please call: