COVID-19 Safety, Recovery and Resilience

Face coverings are required in indoor public spaces and many outdoor spaces. State policy
Access City programs, people and projects helping Portland recover. Portland United

Volunteer. Play. Stay. Shop. Show the Rose City a little love. Here for Portland

Report a Problem in a Park


If people or property are in immediate danger, call 911.

For dog or animal attacks, call Multnomah County Animal Control at 503-248-3790.

Report maintenance issues in parks

Use ParkScan, our online reporting tool, to easily report maintenance problems in Portland parks.

Report a maintenance issue

Report a campsite in a park

We work closely with the City of Portland’s One Point of Contact Reporting System to coordinate Portland Park Ranger responses to camping.

Report a campsite

Contact Portland Park Rangers

For park code violations (like dogs off-leash, drinking or drug use, misuse of park property, permit problems, or general disturbances), call Portland Park Rangers at 503-823-1637 or email

Email Portland Park Rangers