Interactive fountains (you can play in them) are off for the 2023 season. Interactive Fountains will be brought back online in spring 2024.
- Bill Naito Legacy Fountain at Waterfront Park - SW Ankeny near the Burnside Bridge (operates 24 hours a day) - Fountain operates year-round. Fountain will automatically shut off when temperatures dip lower than 40 degrees.
- Teachers Fountain at Director Park - 815 SW Park Avenue (7:00 am - 10:00 pm) - Off for the season
- Grant Park - NE 33rd Avenue and US Grant Place (11:00 am - 7:00 pm) - Off for the season
- Holladay Park - NE 11th Avenue and Holladay Street (7:00 am - 10:00 pm) - Off for the season
- Jamison Square - 810 NW 11th Avenue (7:00 am - 10:00 pm) - Off for the season
- McCoy Park - N Trenton Street and Newman Avenue (7:00 am - 10:00 pm) - Off for the season
- Salmon Springs Fountain at Waterfront Park - Naito Parkway at SW Salmon Street (6:00 am - 10:00 pm) - Off for the season
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON; were open June 14, 2023 through Labor Day weekend
Splash pad hours were extended for summer 2023: 10 am-8 pm
- Colonel Summers Park - SE 17th Avenue and Taylor Street
- Columbia Park and Annex - N Lombard Street and Woolsey Avenue
- Dawson Park - N Stanton Street and Williams Avenue
- Earl Boyles Park - east of SE 107th Avenue and Francis Street
- Elizabeth Caruthers Park - 3508 SW Moody Avenue
- Essex Park - SE 79th Avenue and Center Street
- Farragut Park - N Kerby Avenue and Farragut Street DUE TO CONSTRUCTION, SPLASH PAD CLOSED FOR THE SEASON STARTING AUGUST 21; RESTROOM ALSO CLOSED FOR REPLACEMENT.
- Fernhill Park - NE 37th Avenue and Ainsworth Street
- Gateway Discovery Park - 10520 NE Halsey Street
- Irving Park - NE 7th Avenue and Fremont Street
- Kenton Park - 8417 N Brandon Avenue
- Khunamokwst Park - 5200 NE Alberta Street
- Northgate Park - N Geneva Avenue and Fessenden Street
- Peninsula Park - 700 N Rosa Parks Way
- Pier Park - N Lombard Street and Bruce Avenue SPLASH PAD IS OPEN AS OF AUGUST 11; NEARBY RESTROOM IS DOWN FOR REPAIRS
- Raymond Park - SE 118th Avenue and Raymond Street
- Spring Garden Park - 3332 SW Spring Garden Street
- Woodlawn Park - NE 13th Avenue and Dekum Street
Portland Parks & Recreation (PP&R) is committed to resource conservation and environmental stewardship. We follow the direction of our elected officials and industry experts including the Portland Water Bureau and have not been directed to change our operations around water usage - though we are always looking for efficiencies and strive to conserve our natural resources.