Open starting mid-May 2021 unless otherwise noted - Some interactive fountains may be temporarily off for maintenance needs.
- Bill Naito Legacy Fountain at Waterfront Park - SW Ankeny near the Burnside Bridge (operates 24 hours a day)
- Teachers Fountain at Director Park - 815 SW Park Avenue (7:00 am - 10:00 pm)
- Grant Park - NE 33rd Avenue and US Grant Place (11:00 am - 7:00 pm)
- Holladay Park - NE 11th Avenue and Holladay Street (7:00 am - 10:00 pm)
- Jamison Square - 810 NW 11th Avenue (7:00 am - 10:00 pm) Jamison Square Fountain is temporarily offline for mechanical issues.
- McCoy Park - N Trenton Street and Newman Avenue (7:00 am - 10:00 pm)
- Salmon Springs Fountain at Waterfront Park - Naito Parkway at SW Salmon Street (6:00 am - 10:00 pm)
Open daily from Friday, June 11, through Monday, September 6, between 11:00 am and 7:00 pm. Some splash pads may be temporarily off for maintenance needs.
- Colonel Summers Park - SE 17th Avenue and Taylor Street
- Columbia Park and Annex - N Lombard Street and Woolsey Avenue
- Dawson Park - N Stanton Street and Williams Avenue
- Earl Boyles Park - east of SE 107th Avenue and Francis Street
- Elizabeth Caruthers Park - 3508 SW Moody Avenue
- Essex Park - SE 79th Avenue and Center Street
- Farragut Park - N Kerby Avenue and Farragut Street
- Fernhill Park - NE 37th Avenue and Ainsworth Street
- Gateway Discovery Park - 10520 NE Halsey Street
- Irving Park - NE 7th Avenue and Fremont Street
- Kenton Park - 8417 N Brandon Avenue
- Khunamokwst Park - 5200 NE Alberta Street
- Northgate Park - N Geneva Avenue and Fessenden Street (Temporarily closed for repairs)
- Peninsula Park - 700 N Rosa Parks Way
- Pier Park - N Lombard Street and Bruce Avenue
- Raymond Park - SE 118th Avenue and Raymond Street
- Spring Garden Park - 3332 SW Spring Garden Street
- Woodlawn Park - NE 13th Avenue and Dekum Street
Portland Parks & Recreation (PP&R) is committed to resource conservation and environmental stewardship. We follow the direction of our elected officials and industry experts including the Portland Water Bureau and have not been directed to change our operations around water usage - though we are always looking for efficiencies and strive to conserve our natural resources.
PP&R splash pads and interactive fountains are currently operational. We will post updates on this page as needed.