Outdoor Tennis Court COVID-19 Safety Rules
Effective May 27, 2020
- No groups. Singles only.
- Don’t share tennis balls. Each player must bring two or more balls. Mark tennis balls for identification and only touch your own.
- Do not play if you’re sick.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others at all times. Avoid changing sides of the court. Wash your hands or use sanitizer.
- Court may be closed at any time.
- Use of courts for activities other than tennis is not allowed.
COVID-19 related information
Learn more about closures and postponements related to the COVID-19 pandemic response.