The Parks Levy Oversight Committee will:
- Review information to verify general compliance with and progress towards the purposes of the Parks Local Option Levy (Parks Levy),
- Advise on transparency and communication strategies, and
- Counsel on an independent audit process and annual report.
They report annually to City Council and our community regarding adherence to Parks Levy language, fiscal accountability, and transparency.
The committee is composed of five community members selected from an open public applicant pool and appointed by the PP&R Director to serve two-year terms. Members meet quarterly and review information produced by PP&R staff. Members of the public are always welcome to attend Parks Levy Oversight Committee meetings.
Parks Levy Oversight Committee
- Alescia Blakely
- Mary Ruble
- Silas Sanderson
- Tim Williams
- Zay Conant
Meeting Agendas and Notes
- Informe anual del Comité de Supervisión del Impuesto para los Parques: Año fiscal 2021-22
- Ежегодный отчет комиссии по надзору за сбором за парки: Налоговый год 2021-22
- Báo cáo Thường niên của Ủy ban Giám sát Parks Levy: Năm Tài chính 2021-22
- 公园税监督委员会年度报告: 2021-22 财政年度
Portland Parks & Recreation’s developing civil rights page offers information related to making programming more accessible and inclusive.