10 permits and applications found
Portland Parks & Recreation (PP&R) has over 200 athletic fields for seasonal, occasional, and tournament play. Fields are suitable for softball, baseball, soccer, football, ultimate frisbee, lacrosse, and more. We also issue permits for select Portland Public Schools uses.
Portland Parks & Recreation (PP&R) created this policy to support film and video production as well as still photography within PP&R parks.
All work on Heritage Trees requires a permit. The type of permit depends on the kind of work you propose.
Many of Portland's parks have picnic tables available for use on a first-come, first-served basis. However, if you wish to guarantee a picnic site, you will need to make a reservation in advance.

Public Events

An event is considered a Public Event if it is advertised and/or open to any member of the general public.
All research taking place on property owned or managed by Portland Parks & Recreation requires a permit. There are no fees, but the permit is required. Applications will be accepted at any time.
Portland Parks & Recreation has many different venues available to rent for picnics, weddings, and more.
Apply for a site development permit. You need a site development permit for clearing, grading, groundwork for new subdivisions, landslide repair, private streets and tree cutting. Learn more about site development permits, what you need for a completed application, get forms and apply online.
Apply for a permit to attach objects to Street Trees. There are several options for applying including; online, mail, and in person.