COVID-19 related information
Learn more about closures and postponements related to the COVID-19 pandemic response.
The park is named after pioneer Matthew Patton who owned land in the West Hills as well as in North Portland. Before 1913, North Interstate Avenue was called North Patton Avenue. When the street was connected to a new bridge over the Columbia River, the City renamed it to reflect its new function.
- Parking lot with 1 designated accessible space
- Paved pathway to play area
- 25 feet to play area
- Engineered mulch
- Ramp into the play area
- Sensory play elements
- Accessible restroom in the community center
- Accessible picnic tables