COVID-19 related information
Learn more about closures and postponements related to the COVID-19 pandemic response.
Size in acres
Built in 1948, the stadium was named in honor of Erv Lind on July 16, 1965, a year after his death. A well-known local florist, he was also the coach and manager of Portland's best known women's softball team, the Erv Lind Florists, for 28 years, leading it to two ASA national titles in 1944 and 1964. An annual award is named after Lind and is given each year to the Outstanding Defensive Player in the ASA Women’s Major Fast Pitch National Championship. He was elected to the Northwest Region Hall of Fame in 1984.