Face Covering Directive for City Facilities and Vehicles

Effective July 28, 2021, Portland CAO Tom Rinehart has issued a directive mandating the use of face coverings for everyone inside City facilities and vehicles. Check our face coverings page for more information.

COVID-19 Recovery and Resilience

Access City programs, people and projects designed to help Portland recover. Portland United
Volunteer. Play. Stay. Shop. Show the Rose City a little love. Be Here for Portland.

Non-Park Use Permit Application

Any construction work or staging on Portland Parks & Recreation property by any individual, organization, business, or agency - other than Portland Parks & Recreation or one of their contractors - requires a Non-Park Use Permit (NPUP) Application.

Approval process could take 4 to 12 weeks depending on the complexity of your request and parties involved

Fill out form

choose between one of the options below:

Mail forms

All application materials can be mailed to:

Real Property Services Administrator

Portland Parks & Recreation
1120 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 858
Portland, OR97204
United States

  1. Fax:

    All application materials except for any fees can be faxed to the number below.

  2. Payment

    To make payment of fees using a credit card please call: