ALL indoor and outdoor pools CLOSED for staff training on Monday, June 18
POSTED JUNE 14, 2018
Another fun summer of outdoor swimming and other aquatic activities with Portland Parks & Recreation (PP&R) Aquatics will start on Tuesday, June 19, 2018. Please note: ALL Portland Parks & Recreation pools (indoor and outdoor) will be CLOSED on Monday, June 18, 2018, for staff training/orientation.PP&R pool schedules and info are available at portlandoregon.gov/parks/pools.
Outdoor Pools (opening June 19, 2018)
- Creston Pool, 4454 SE Powell Blvd, (503) 823-3672
- Grant Pool, 2300 NE 33rd Avenue, (503) 823-3674
- Montavilla Pool,8219 NE Glisan Street, (503) 823-3675
- Peninsula Pool, 700 N Rosa Parks Way, (503) 823-3677
- Pier Pool, 9341 N St. Johns Avenue, (503) 823-3678
- Sellwood Pool, 7951 SE 7th Avenue, (503) 823-3679
- Wilson Pool, 1151 SW Vermont Avenue, (503) 823-3680
Indoor Pools (open year-round)
- Columbia Pool, 7701 N Chautauqua Blvd, (503) 823-3669
- East Portland Pool, 740 SE 106th Avenue, (503) 823-3450
- Matt Dishman Pool, 77 NE Knott Street, (503) 823-3673
- Mt. Scott Pool, 5530 SE 72nd Avenue, (503) 823-3183
- Southwest Pool, 6820 SW 45th Avenue, (503) 823-2840
Portland Parks & Recreation pools also offer open play swims, water exercise classes, junior lifeguard training, junior swim training, summer swim teams, and special events.
PP&R offers swim lessons for all age groups and ability levels, and parents who want to enroll their children in swimming lessons should act now. Most sessions include 10 lessons for $55.00. There is also a FREE Learn to Swim session from June 19-22. Free Lesson registration is walk-in (in person) registration only on Saturday, June 16 from 8:00am-11:30am at your neighborhood pool.
Clases de natación con instrucción en español están disponibles a Columbia Pool, Montavilla Pool, East Portland Community Center, y Pier Pool. (Swim lessons with instruction in Spanish are available at Columbia Pool, East Portland Community Center, Montavilla Pool, and Pier Pool.)
For more information on all Aquatics offerings, including how to register for swimming lessons or participate in other summer activities, contact the ool near you, visit the PP&R Aquatics website, or call the Aquatic Administration Office at 503-823-5130.
# # #