Portland is home to more than 152 miles of completed regional trails laced together, connecting people to each other and to the natural beauty of our city.
On this page
Find a Hiking Trail
Use this link to navigate to the filtered park facilities with hiking trails available for your use.
- Forest Park Trail System: Printable map of trails, trailheads, hiking distances, restrooms, and parking.
- Forest Park Trailheads: List and directions to all Forest Park Trailheads
- George Himes Park Trail System: Visual trail map of George Himes Park
- Maricara Natural Area Trail System: Visual trail map of Maricara Natural Area
- Mt. Tabor Park Trail System: Visual trail map of Mt. Tabor Park
- Powell Butte Trail Map: Visual trail map of Powell Butte Nature Park - updated June 2016
- West Portland Trail Map - from Council Crest to George Himes Park: Visual trail maps including Marquam Trail and Terwilliger Parkway Trail
- Woods Memorial Trail System: Visual trail map of Woods Memorial Natural Area
Transit to Trails
Leave the car at home and ride TriMet to many local trails!