RSVP Required. Join PP&R and SOLVE to help keep the popular Springwater Corridor trail clean for trail users!
Springwater Corridor trail (Outer Southeast)
Join Portland Parks & Recreation and SOLVE to keep the Springwater Corridor trail clean for trail users! Picking up litter beautifies our public spaces and keeps trash out of nearby Johnson Creek. Everyone welcome, and no experience necessary! Wear long thick pants, a long-sleeved shirt, and sturdy shoes. Bring a water bottle and snacks, rain gear, and sunhat. Bring a face covering, gloves (face coverings and gloves required), and tools if you have them; otherwise, clean face coverings, gloves and tools will be provided. Apologies, but due to Covid-19 protocol coffee, tea and snacks not currently provided. Children welcome and must be accompanied by an attentive adult. This event currently limited to 10 participants; if you sign up through SOLVE and are put on the waiting list, SOLVE notify you if a spot opens up.
Meet at:Exact meeting location will be sent to RSVPed participants
Tri-met: #73, #10 or #14 bus
For more information contact Susan: 503.823.5937 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Day of event text/call Susan: 503.823.5937.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering to keep Portland's natural area parks healthy, beautiful, and safe for people and wildlife!
Here are a few tips to get you ready for your next stewardship event. (Please note; this will be updated soon to reflect new Covid-19 protocol. In the meantime, please refer to the specific event announcement for current protocol details.)
- While most stewardship events do not require an RSVP, please check the description to make sure that advanced registration is not required.
- PP&R staff or the partner group liaison will be on-site to greet you and will provide gloves, tools, training for the day's activity, and a snack to keep you going.
- In order to ensure your comfort and safety, please remember to dress for the weather, wear close-toed shoes, bring a water bottle, and be ready to get dirty!
- Unless otherwise noted, all events are family-friendly and all ages are welcome to participate. However, children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult for the duration of the event.
- While groups are welcome to join many of our regularly scheduled stewardship events, please contact the event coordinator listed in the description before arriving with a large group. This will ensure that there are enough gloves and tools for everyone to work. We are also available to schedule special service events at your group's convenience during the week or on weekends. Learn more about programs for groups.