Due to staff training, the pool and hot tub will open at 10:00am on the following Sundays: 10/1, 11/19, and 12/10.
- Play Swim Schedule
- Lap Swim and Water Fitness Schedules
- Swimming Pools and Lessons - this link will take you to our PP&R swimming pools page where you can find more information about fees, policies, swim lesson descriptions, and more.
Free North Portland Pass
Starting December 1, 2022, all North Portland residents are eligible for a free North Portland Pass at Matt Dishman Community Center. This pass allows free access to the center's fitness room and drop-in pool activities.
To get your free North Portland Pass:
- Call the Customer Service Center line at 503-823-2525
- Call Matt Dishman Community Center at 503-823-3673
- Visit with the front desk staff at Matt Dishman Community Center.
* The North Portland Pass is available only to North Portland residents. Passes must be renewed annually at no cost. The registration period does not end. Residents must have a photo taken on their first visit to create a membership card.
**Residents who register for a North Portland Pass can also receive a free Tri-Met bus pass for access to Matt Dishman Community Center. Tri-Met passes are mailed weekly only to those who indicate needing such during registration.
Portland Parks & Recreation is looking for team-oriented, enthusiastic, and qualified staff to operate our year-round indoor and summer outdoor swimming pools. This is a great opportunity to learn leadership skills and help others stay safe and enjoy being in the pool. You must be 16 years old to apply. Certification must be current through the duration of employment (PP&R provides free training and certification). Hours may vary and are based on program needs and job classification. Learn more at portland.gov/parks/aquaticsjobs.
All-User Changing Rooms
Matt Dishman Indoor Pool facilities feature three all-user changing rooms.
Matt Dishman Indoor Pool has chair lifts with straps available on Lap pool and spa.