COVID-19 related information
Learn more about closures and postponements related to the COVID-19 pandemic response.
Trails and Pump Track are open
Gateway Green trails and pump tracks are open for use during regular park hours - 5:00 am-9:00 pm. Park utilities, including the loo, are still under construction and not yet operational. Please ride conscientiously and avoid damaging trails; please do not ride wet or soft soil trails until they heal from recent construction.
Visitor Access and Guidance
Help Gateway Green be a good neighbor:
- Please, do not park in Maywood Park. Parking is available on-street around Gateway Transit Center.
- Stay on pathways when outside the park.
- Leave no trace – pack out what you pack in.
This park is car-free! Walkers and bicycle riders can reach the site via the I-205 multi-use path, or ride MAX and buses to the Gateway Regional Center and follow the multi-use path north for about a half-mile to the park entrance.
Dogs are required to be on leash at all times in the park.
Wet Weather Rules
Please remember the following wet weather guidelines when riding; we need your help to keep Gateway Green’s trails and features in great shape during the Northwest winter. Scout the ride and use extra caution on wet or muddy days.
- Single-track riders: stay off the trails following significant rain events (if you would leave a boot or tire track, don’t use the trails)
- Jump-line riders: NO riding during muddy days
- Skills area/ Pump track: No riding once mud begins to stick to wood features or on the pump track
Thanks for riding considerately and for keeping our parks safe and fun.
Along I-205 bike/pedestrian path, north of Gateway Transit Center and south of Maywood Park. Plan on at least a ¼ mile walk to get to the site, as the only public access points are by bike or foot.