Please bring your own gloves, water, and hand tools (if you have them) and join park Horticulturist Dave in working on park improvement projects.
Park staff will bring tools and supply any needed materials such as mulch. Please arrive at 9:00 am at the intersection of N. James Street and N. Bruce Avenue. Volunteer teams will shift from the meeting spot to the worksite shortly thereafter. If you arrive late, you can walk the park and look for the Portland Parks vehicle that will be parked near the worksite.
- Who: Park staff will lead community volunteers
- What: Park maintenance such as mulching, weeding, planting, etc.
- When: Every third Thursday of the month from 9:00 am until noon
- Where: Meet at 9:00 am at the Pier Park maintenance shack at the intersection of N. James Street and N. Bruce Avenue
- Why: Because you love the park and want to help out!
All volunteers and park staff will be required to wear face coverings. Please review the CDC Coronavirus Self-Checker prior to arrival.