Clark and Wilson Park

Natural area

On this Page

COVID-19 related information

Learn more about closures and postponements related to the COVID-19 pandemic response.

Size in acres

17.24

Year acquired

1927

History

This area, now part of Forest Park, was also known as O.M. Clark Park. It was donated by the Clark and Wilson Lumber Company because O.M. Clark wished to preserve a sample of western Oregon timber as a park.

Located within

Park Location or Entrance

Clark and Wilson main entrance
NW Germantown Road
Portland, OR 97231

Open hours

Park hours: 5:00am-10:00pm Clark & Wilson Park is also a part of Forest Park.

City section

Downtown