The Portland Revenue Online system allows taxpayers to manage information and pay taxes from computers, smartphones or tablets.
February is here, and that means it’s tax season. These days, preparing your federal and state taxes is easier, with online filing software doing the time-consuming work for you. Wouldn’t it be nice if filing your City taxes was easy, too?
Well, now it is! The City of Portland has a new online portal for filing, and we call it Portland Revenue Online, or PRO for short.
With PRO, users can change and save all their contact information, register multiple accounts, and file and pay City taxes – all through a single, secure online portal. Customers can quickly file taxes using a computer, smartphone or tablet, nearly eliminating the need for paper.
What's different? Just about everything.
- No more paper - Forget about paper forms, file electronically.
- Mobile - Use your smartphone or tablet.
- Manage your account - Did you move? Update your info online at your convenience.
- No more calling - If you do need help, you can send Revenue a secure message; phones still available for those who prefer a call.
- Get your money faster - Save time when filing online, and get your refund faster.
Getting started is simple, and PRO is free to use. Register your account and get started today!
How to make a PRO account:
|Go to pro.portland.gov and make a profile|
|Pick your tax from the drop down|
Choose your account type and verify it
|Create your profile|
Login using the profile you just made.
Do you have questions? We have answers. For help, email BizTaxHelp@PortlandOregon.gov or call 503-823-5157.