We hope you join us at one of our virtual Community Listening Sessions!
Our November Community Listening Sessions are part I of a two-part series of listening sessions. The upcoming sessions are an opportunity for community members to learn more about charter review and the issues currently being researched by the Charter Commission (form of government & city council elections) and join breakout rooms to have a community discussion on Portlanders’ lived experiences with City government.
Part II of our listening sessions will take place in January 2022 and focus on options for reforming our government and elections.
Community members are invited to attend either of the Part I Community Listening Sessions. The sessions will have the same content just offered on different days to accommodate more community members. Tuesday registration below:
Tuesday, November 16th from 6-8pm- SESSION IS NOW FULL!
Sorry we are missing you! But don't worry below is recording of the educational presentation and meeting materials!
Missed the Community Listening Session?
- Charter Commission Community Listening Session agenda
- Charter Commission Community Listening Session Educationalflyer
- Charter Commission Community November Community Listening Session slides
- Charter Commission hostedCommunity Listening sessions Part I report
- Community Partner hostedCommunity Listening Sessions(workshops) report