Memorial Day closure

Most City of Portland offices will be closed Monday, May 27, in observance of Memorial Day.

Apply for Special Event Liability Insurance (TULIP)

Users of City property have an option to purchase Tenants User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP) through Intact Entertainment | Gather Guard. This insurance meets City requirements for liability and property damage, is cost effective, includes liquor liability as an option and covers most events.

Do your planning before applying for coverage

Know your event class

Review the rates

Find and click your location to complete a short on-line application

Sample TULIP Policy and Specimen Certificate of Insurance

Call if you need help

If you need help finishing the application or have general questions, contact Alliant Insurance Services: Renee Judge or Vicki Holaday.


TULIP Help, Renee Judge

Alliant Insurance Services

TULIP Help, Vicki Holaday

Alliant Insurance Services