3:00 Roll-Call / Introductions
3:05 Public Testimony Period
The first 10 minutes of each meeting are reserved for the public to address the Committee with questions or comments regarding the issues on that meeting’s agenda. For any questions/comments outside of the meeting agenda, we ask that you please submit them in writing to the CAC Program Coordinator. If multiple members of the public have questions/comments, then the 10 minutes will be allocated to accommodate as many members of the public as possible. The remainder of the meeting is reserved for committee discussion and decision making on CAC program matters.
3:15 Program Updates
- Program Coordinator Recruitment
- The Yard Updates
- FAQs – posted on web; send me any for posting
- Marketing Updates
- Outreach: Who is attending the following? Share CAC materials at your tables.
- OAME Trade Show 5/12
3:30 Agency Updates
- DEA Open House – report out from attendees
- Agency updates – around the room
3:40 Syncing Key Program Elements Discussion
- City CAC Project Onboarding – experiences so far and opportunities for syncing
3:55 Final Comments & Notes for Future Meetings