Please register in advance through the Zoom link in the event description.
3:00 pm - Roll-Call / Introductions
3:05 pm - Public Testimony Period
Clean Air Construction Intergovernmental Oversight Committee ("CAC Committee") meetings are open to the public. The first 10 minutes of each meeting are reserved for the public to address the Committee with questions or comments regarding the issues on that meeting’s agenda. For any questions/comments outside of the meeting agenda, we ask that you please submit them in writing to the CAC Program Coordinator. If multiple members of the public have questions/comments, then the 10 minutes will be allocated to accommodate as many members of the public as possible. The remainder of the meeting is reserved for committee discussion and decision making on CAC program matters.
3:15 pm - Program Updates
- Confirmation on registration fee decision from leadership
- IGA amendment
- FY21 Budget overage – Oversight Committee will need to allocate the funding
- Contracting update: Registration software, marketing
3:30 pm - CAC Agency Updates
3:40 pm - Syncing Key Program Elements Discussion
- Pre-approve rental companies based on overall fleet
- What percentage of equipment needs to be proven to be compliant?
- What do we need the registration system to do?
- Outreach and approval process
- Talk through process of using rental equipment on a project