3:00 pm - Roll-Call / Introductions
3:05 pm - Public Testimony Period
Clean Air Construction Intergovernmental Oversight Committee ("CAC Committee") meetings are open to the public. The first 10 minutes of each meeting are reserved for the public to address the Committee with questions or comments regarding the issues on that meeting’s agenda. For any questions/comments outside of the meeting agenda, we ask that you please submit them in writing to the CAC Program Coordinator. If multiple members of the public have questions/comments, then the 10 minutes will be allocated to accommodate as many members of the public as possible. The remainder of the meeting is reserved for committee discussion and decision making on CAC program matters.
3:15 pm - Program Updates
- Preparing invoicing for partner agencies
- PCEF grant application finished, submitting by 11/30
- Decal samples going to print
3:25 pm - CAC Agency Updates
3:35 pm - Syncing Key Program Elements Discussion
- Budget draft
- Project-specific exemptions – should those be approved by PMs, or someone else?
- Any procedural questions for roll out?