More details found on the Tribal Relations facebook page.
Updated Event Information - Due to Rain
In the likely event of all day rain we will move our programming to under the west side of the Hawthorne Bridge, just a few yards north of South Hawthorne Waterfront Park, 1403 S. Harbor Way, Portland, Oregon 97201 - located in Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Vendors will be under tents on the grass next to the bridge.
As a reminder, this event will involve discussions of difficult topics including violence and domestic and sexual abuse. Please be mindful of your needs and the needs of others. There will be a private tent staffed by community health workers for those that need to remove themselves from the event.
Run of Show (subject to change):
- 3:00pm - Vendors open
- 4:00pm - Canoes land, opening ceremony
- 5:00pm - Aztec dance group opening prayer
- 5:30pm - Sound healing
- 5:50pm - Rachel Black Elk
- 5:55pm - Alicia Spotted Eagle
- 6:00pm - Kunu Bearchum
- 6:20pm - Marley Johnson
- 6:25pm - Ei-shah Pirtle Wright
- 6:50pm - Gather for Red Dress Walk
- 7:00pm - Red Dress Walk
- 7:45pm - Sound healing
- 8:05pm - Closing ceremony