Storm damage recovery

Disability Community

This is information from Civic Life’s discontinued program pages. Currently, our team has limited capacity to support community inquiry. We recommend contacting 211 for social service-related questions or 311 for city or county related service and referral.
Portrait of a young blind person using smart phone with voice accessibility

Related offices, programs, advisory groups, and projects