Access political consultant registration and reporting here.
Access the Lobbying Activity Filing Portal
Please note: In order to access the lobbyist filing portal, you must first create a Portland Online account.
Lobbying Activity Filing Portal
Filing Portal Information for Lobbying Entities
- Register or renew your registration for your lobbying entity with the City (required after spending $1,000 or eight hours or more on lobbying activities in a calendar quarter).
- Manage lobbyists for your lobbying entity.
- File your lobbying entity quarterly statement after spending $1,000 or eight cumulative hours lobbying in a calendar quarter.
- Registration expires at the end of each calendar year, and registration must be renewed after reaching the above specified threshold.
Filing Portal Information for City Officials
- File quarterly reports each calendar quarter disclosing any gifts or donations over $25 from any lobbying entities.
- City Elected Officials: Must file a report each calendar quarter, regardless of whether there are any gifts or donations to disclose.
- Other City Officials: Must file a report only if there are any gifts or donations to disclose.
Lobbying Activity Resources and Assistance
Lobbying and Political Consultant Home Page
Lobbying Regulations Resources
Sign Up to Receive Email Reminders for Lobbying and Political Consultant Disclosure Deadlines
Lobbying, Political Activities, and Elections Resources for City Employees
Download PDF file Lobbying Entity Registration and Reporting Instructions (576.24 Kb)
Download PDF file City Official Reporting Instructions (504.16 Kb)
View the current City Official list.