Access the Lobbying Activity Filing Portal
Please note: In order to access the lobbyist filing portal, you must first create a Portland Online account.
Filing Portal Information for Lobbying Entities
- Register or renew your registration for your lobbying entity with the City (required after spending $1,000 or eight hours or more on lobbying activities in a calendar quarter).
- Manage lobbyists for your lobbying entity.
- File your lobbying entity quarterly statement after spending $1,000 or eight cumulative hours lobbying in a calendar quarter.
- Registration expires at the end of each calendar year, and registration must be renewed after reaching the above specified threshold.
Filing Portal Information for City Officials
- File quarterly reports each calendar quarter disclosing any gifts or donations over $25 from any lobbying entities.
- City Elected Officials: Must file a report each calendar quarter, regardless of whether there are any gifts or donations to disclose.
- Other City Officials: Must file a report only if there are any gifts or donations to disclose.