Quarter 2, 2022 Disclosure Highlights
For more information on the City's disclosure program and requirements, please visit the Lobbying and Political Consultant Regulations webpage.
Quarter 2 Additional Disclosures
- View City Officials' Quarterly Gift Statements
- View Political Consultant Reports
- Access Search Engine for Past Quarterly Statements and Registered Lobbyists (click on "Historical Reports" tab)
Quarter 2 Lobbying Topics
Most frequently disclosed lobbying communications were related to the following topics:
- Business/Economic Development:Food Delivery Services, Right-of-Way (ROW) Code, and Economic Recovery
- Infrastructure: Telecommunications (FirstNet), Interstate Bridge, Cable and Franchise (Utility License)
- Environment: Ban on Sale of Foie Gras, Denmark Visit (Industrial Decarbonization, Energy), Energy (Biofuel, Fossil Fuels)
Quarter 2 Spending
- Lobbying groups reported spending approximately $192,931 in the quarter on City lobbying efforts.
- The following registered entities reported exceeding the quarterly lobbying threshold by spending more than $1,000:
|American Beverage Association||$11,250.00|
|Bitar Bros., Robert A. Bitar Corp.||$4,000.00|
|Columbia Corridor Association||$1,344.00|
|Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC||$1,824.00|
|Oregon Museum of Science and Industry||$15,000.00|
|Oregon Smart Growth||$16,251.00|
|People For Portland||$20,000.00|
|Portland Business Alliance||$3,682.37|
|Toyota Motor North America, Inc.||$2,222.40|
|Western States Petroleum Association||$18,623.17|
Recent Lobbying Enforcement
- Central Eastside Industrial Council received its first warning for submitting a late Q1 2022 Quarterly Statement.
- Oregon Smart Growth received its first warning for submitting a late Q2 2022 Quarterly Statement.
- Verizon received its first warning for submitting a late Q2 2022 Quarterly Statement.
Quarter 2 Political Consultant Disclosures
- Commissioner Mapps reported consulting services with Robert Dobrich.
- Commissioner Ryan reported consulting services with Springwater Partners, CN4 Partners, and Imperium Political Strategies.