Quarter 1, 2022 Disclosure Highlights
For more information on the City's disclosure program and requirements, please visit the Lobbying and Political Consultant Regulations webpage.
Quarter 1 Additional Disclosures
- View City Officials' Quarterly Gift Statements
- View Political Consultant Reports
- Access Search Engine for Past Quarterly Statements and Registered Lobbyists
Quarter 1 Lobbying Topics
Most frequently disclosed lobbying communications were related to the following topics:
- Business/Economic Development: Public Safety, Housing and Houselessness, and Economic Recovery
- Environment: Environmental Overlay Zone Map Correction Project (Ezone Project), Ban on Sale of Foie Gras, and Air Quality
- Council Action: Fireworks Ban
Quarter 1 Spending
- Lobbying groups reported spending approximately $219,075 in the quarter on City lobbying efforts.
- The following registered entities reported exceeding the quarterly lobbying threshold by spending more than $1,000:
|American Beverage Association||$11,250.00|
|American Promotional Events Northwest Inc. DBA TNT Fireworks||$43,997.00|
|Audubon Society of Portland||$1,015.00|
|Oregon Museum of Science and Industry||$15,000.00|
|Oregon Smart Growth||$16,251.00|
|People For Portland||$69,715.00|
|Port of Portland||$1,535.00|
|Portland Business Alliance||$5,879.14|
|Skinny Labs, Inc. dba Spin||$3,000.00|
|Western Fireworks, Inc.||$13,000.00|
Quarter 1 Political Consultant Disclosures
- Mayor Wheeler reported consulting services with NWP Consulting.
- Commissioner Mapps reported consulting services with Dobrich and Elkan Public Affairs.
- Commissioner Ryan reported consulting services with Springwater Partners, CN4 Partners, and Imperium Political Strategies.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com for the quickest response or call (503) 865-6503.