Quarter 1, 2022 Disclosure Highlights
View Reported Lobbying Contacts with City Officials
View City Officials' Calendars
For more information on the City's disclosure program and requirements, please visit the Lobbying and Political Consultant Regulations webpage.
Quarter 1 Additional Disclosures
- View City Officials' Quarterly Gift Statements
- View Political Consultant Reports
- Access Search Engine for Past Quarterly Statements and Registered Lobbyists
Quarter 1 Lobbying Topics
Most frequently disclosed lobbying communications were related to the following topics:
- Business/Economic Development: Public Safety, Housing and Houselessness, and Economic Recovery
- Environment: Environmental Overlay Zone Map Correction Project (Ezone Project), Ban on Sale of Foie Gras, and Air Quality
- Council Action: Fireworks Ban
Quarter 1 Spending
- Lobbying groups reported spending approximately $219,075 in the quarter on City lobbying efforts.
- The following registered entities reported exceeding the quarterly lobbying threshold by spending more than $1,000:
|American Beverage Association||$11,250.00|
|American Promotional Events Northwest Inc. DBA TNT Fireworks||$43,997.00|
|Audubon Society of Portland||$1,015.00|
|Oregon Museum of Science and Industry||$15,000.00|
|Oregon Smart Growth||$16,251.00|
|People For Portland||$69,715.00|
|Port of Portland||$1,535.00|
|Portland Business Alliance||$5,879.14|
|Skinny Labs, Inc. dba Spin||$3,000.00|
|Western Fireworks, Inc.||$13,000.00|
Quarter 1 Political Consultant Disclosures
- Mayor Wheeler reported consulting services with NWP Consulting.
- Commissioner Mapps reported consulting services with Dobrich and Elkan Public Affairs.
- Commissioner Ryan reported consulting services with Springwater Partners, CN4 Partners, and Imperium Political Strategies.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response or call (503) 865-6503.