Quarter 4 Additional Disclosures
- View City Officials' Quarterly Statements
- View Political Consultant Reports
- Access Search Engine for Past Quarterly Statements and Registered Lobbyists
Quarter 4 Lobbying Topics
Most frequently disclosed lobbying communications were related to the following topics:
- Business/Economic Development: Small Business Support, Budget, Safety, Clean Air
- Neighborhood Livability: Central Eastside Funding for Cleaning and Staff
- Police and/or Community Safety: Funding for Portland Street Response, Equipment, and Expansion of Public Safety Support
Quarter 4 Spending
- Lobbying groups reported spending approximately $689,120 in the quarter on City lobbying efforts.
- The following registered entities reported exceeding the quarterly lobbying threshold by spending more than $1,000:
|American Beverage Association||$9,750.00|
|Crown Castle and its Affiliates||$1,736.00|
|Oregon Museum of Science and Industry||$15,000.00|
|Oregon Smart Growth||$16,251.00|
|People For Portland||$592,702.00|
|Port of Portland||$1,100.00|
|Portland Business Alliance||$2,134.61|
|Portland State University||$1,273.00|
|Skinny Labs, Inc. dba Spin||$4,000.00|
|The Greenbrier Companies||$1,787.50|
Quarter 4 Political Consultant Disclosures
- Commissioner Mapps reported consulting services with Robert Dobrich.
- Commissioner Ryan reported consulting services with Springwater Partners, CN4 Partners, and Imperium Political Strategies.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com for the quickest response or call 503-865-6503.