Quarter 2, 2021 Disclosures
View Lobbying and Political Consultant Regulations for additional information.
Quarter 2 Lobbying Topics
Most frequently disclosed lobbying communications were related to the following topics:
- Business/Economic Development: Budget, Economic Development
- Housing and Community Development: Safety/Security, Higher Education
- COVID-19 Issues: Ankeny West Food Carts, Housing
- Planning: Office of the Mayor and Sam Adams, Franchise and Broadband
Quarter 2 Spending
- Lobbying groups reported spending approximately $87,700 in the quarter on City lobbying efforts.
- The following registered entities reported exceeding the quarterly lobbying threshold by spending more than $1,000:
|American Beverage Association||$9,750.00|
|Coalition of Communities of Color||$1,429.35|
|Kinder Morgan, Inc.||$1,200.00|
|Oregon Museum of Science and Industry||$15,000.00|
|Oregon Smart Growth||$2,550.00|
|Portland Business Alliance||$6,791.28|
|Portland State University||$4,252.78|
|Skinny Labs, Inc. dba Spin||$4,000.00|
Quarter 2 Lobbying Reports
- Lobbying Entity Quarterly Statements
- City Officials Quarterly Statements
- Reported Lobbying Contacts with City Officials
Recent Lobbying Enforcement
Business for a Better Portland (BBPDX) received its first warning for submitting a late Quarter 1, 2021 Quarterly Statement.
Quarter 2 Political Consultant Disclosures and Enforcement
- Mayor Wheeler reported consulting services with NWP Consulting.
- Commissioner Mapps reported consulting services with Robert Dobrich.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response or call 503-865-6503.