2021 Third Quarter disclosures for City lobbying, political consultants, and City official business calendars are now available for the public to view. Highlights are included below.
In this article
Quarter 3, 2021 Lobbying Reports
- View Lobbying Entity Reports
- City Officials Quarterly Statements
- Reported Lobbying Contacts with City Officials
- Access Search Engine for Past Quarterly Statements and Registered Lobbyists
Quarter 3 Additional Disclosures
Quarter 3 Lobbying Topics
Most frequently disclosed lobbying communications were related to the following topics:
- Business/Economic Development: Contract Renewal for Enhanced Service District and Downtown Clean and Safe
- Police and/or Community Safety: Cleaning and/or Safety (including Central Eastside, Skidmore MAX Station, University of Oregon, and Chinese Garden)
- Solid Waste and Energy Sustainable Development: Solid Waste and Recycling Code Update, Carbon Reduction and Fee, Franchise Exemption
Quarter 3 Spending
- Lobbying groups reported spending approximately $675,118 in the quarter on City lobbying efforts.
- The following registered entities reported exceeding the quarterly lobbying threshold by spending more than $1,000:
American Beverage Association $9,750.00 AT&T $7,500.00 Central Eastside Industrial Council $1,600.00 Lyft, Inc. $9,840.00 Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC $2,220.00 Nathan Howard, Plant Medicine Healing Alliance, East Fork Cultivars $3,000.00 NW Natural $1,200.00 Oregon Museum of Science and Industry $15,000.00 Oregon Smart Growth $16,251.00 ORRA $1,033.00 People For Portland $561,747.00 Portland Business Alliance $17,132.81 Ridwell $1,333.33 Skinny Labs, Inc. dba Spin $4,000.00 Verizon $15,000.00 Waste Management $7,500.00
Quarter 3 Political Consultant Disclosures
- Mayor Wheeler reported consulting services with NWP Consulting.
- Commissioner Mapps reported consulting services with Dobrich and Elkan Public Affairs.
- Commissioner Ryan reported consulting services with Springwater Partners, CN4 Partners, and Imperium Political Strategies.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response or call 503-865-6503.