Do you have a non-emergency safety or livability concern? Do you need to report a campsite? Here are some ways to get in touch with the city:
- To report a campsite, go online via the PDX Reporter web app. This can be done on your phone. Follow-up questions can also be emailed to email@example.com.
- To reach 3-1-1 staff during business hours, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., excluding federal holidays, call 3-1-1, or (503) 823-4000 within Multnomah County.
- Outside this time window, please call the Portland Police's non-emergency number at 503-823-3333.
- To report an abandoned auto, click here.
- To submit a report to the Portland Police online, click here.
In the event of a emergency or to report a mental/behavioral health crisis to Portland Street Response, please dial 9-1-1.
When in doubt, here's a helpful graphic of which number to call, and when: