Report Livability & Safety Concerns to the City

Report livability & safety concerns to the city:
Do you have a non-emergency safety or livability concern? Do you need to report a campsite? Here are some ways to get in touch with the city:
  • To report a campsite, go online via the PDX Reporter web app. This can be done on your phone. Follow-up questions can also be emailed to

  • To reach 3-1-1 staff during business hours, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., excluding federal holidays, call 3-1-1, or (503) 823-4000 within Multnomah County.
  • Outside this time window, please call the Portland Police's non-emergency number at 503-823-3333.
  • To report an abandoned auto, click here.
  • To submit a report to the Portland Police online, click here.

In the event of a emergency or to report a mental/behavioral health crisis to Portland Street Response, please dial 9-1-1. 

When in doubt, here's a helpful graphic of which number to call, and when:

A chart on when to dial 911, 211, or 311.
When to dial 911, 211, or 311.

Thank you.