Storm damage recovery

Services, Guides, and Information

62 services and resources found
The Facility Permit Program (FPP) is designed to serve customers with on-going interior tenant improvements where facility maintenance, upgrade and renovations are frequent.
Schedule a free 15-minute meeting with a construction, zoning and development expert. Ask questions about building permit submittal requirements and zoning. Get help with the permit process, ask zoning requirements questions, building codes and more. Language access is available.
Fire performance art requires that both the artist and the venue have a fire permit. Fire performance artists must have a permit for each performance.
This permit is for Candles (handheld); Campfires; Small Scales Special Effect; Sleepovers; and Theatrical Performances.
This annual permit may be requested by public assembly occupancies for events such as concerts, banquets, graduations, etc. where the same floor plan is used for multiple events. This cannot be used for non-assembly buildings, trade shows, outside tents, fenced outside events or haunted houses.
Permits are required for temporary events that may pose a fire and life safety hazard. This includes: events of 500 or more in an assembly building, 49 or more in a non-assembly building or fenced outdoor area, trade shows with six or more booths, and any haunted house.
An issued public assembly permit will have code requirements. This is a list of the codes that may be listed and citation information if the codes are not followed.
Haunted houses or other similar installations such as fun houses, etc., which are set up for temporary use not to exceed 90 days, and if located inside a structure not designed for this specific use, shall comply with the requirements below.
Permits are required for the use of tents or membrane structures. These are temporary structures, enclosures or shelters, with or without sidewalls or drops, constructed of fabric or pliable material and supported by any manner except by air or the contents.
Fire performance art requires that both the artist and the venue have a fire permit. Fire performance artists must have a permit for each performance. The venue can get a single use permit or an annual permit.
Permit applications for laser use must include diagrams and drawings of the intended laser use.
A permit is required for use of lasers needing a federal variance. This includes use at concerts, theater performances, and other gatherings for entertainment purposes.
Fire permit application for the use of pyrotechnic or special effects at concerts, movies, plays, theatrical productions, etc.
The permit application must be submitted with the following required documents.
Section 1004.3 of the Oregon Fire Code requires every room or space that is an assembly occupancy to have the occupant load of the room or space posted in a conspicuous place, near the main exit or exit access doorway from the room or space. It shall be maintained by the owner or authorized agent.